I’ve spent years working in the health and wellness world, where I learned that fad diets don’t work—and they make you feel miserable. That’s why I set out to create a detox that redefines the word detox—a healthy eating plan that can help you achieve whatever health goals you have in mind while also being easy to follow & actually delicious (something I’ve yet to find in this space!). Here’s the lowdown and what you actually get:
- 10 full days of breakfasts, lunches and dinners (designed to take as little time as possible and to go together so you don’t have any leftovers or wasted produce!)
- 60+ pages of grain-free, dairy-free, vegetable-packed recipes
- Guides to everything from up-leveling your health to eliminating constipation
- Full shopping lists
- A complete workout and meal prep calendar, so you don’t have to plan ANYTHING
- And yes, you actually get a dessert every night—but it’s got secret ingredients to give you the best sleep of your life!
This plan combines science-backed knowledge from the country’s best doctors with my own experience as a health journalist & 2-time cookbook author. This detox is for you if:
- You want to get back on track after a period of indulgence
- You want to heal your gut
- You want to help ease anxiety
- You want to increase energy levels
- You want to hit your happy weight—and maintain it
- You want to lower inflammation
- You want to start eating healthy, but have no idea where to begin
- You want to feel freakin' amazing
Firstly I love the detox - the smoothies and soups are great. But some dinner recipes the measurements were off. I also would love to understand why there wasn't enough protein on the menu like is it because it's detox? Not so sure about that part. I was hungry most of the times maybe I wasn't clear about portion control. Overall it made me stay focused so it was worth that investment !
The Actually Delicious 10-Day Detox
The favors of each dish are amazing. My husband and I loved each and every dish. I will now incorporate more veggies into my recipes. Liz made it so easy. Prep one day and less cooking the next few days and that’s also how I like to cook. Old school person, like real food that’s easy. Thank you
so much! Cookies below I made small so we could have two each. Will be making again.